When first completed in 1904, The Chatsworth was the pinnacle of Gilded Age Upper West Side living, with evocative amenities such as a billiard parlour and first-class barbershop. Now, over a hundred years later, this landmarked Beaux-Arts building has been transformed into a collection of luxury Manhattan residences, complete with the original pre-war proportions and views of the Hudson River and Riverside Park. Pembrooke & Ives updated the interiors with modern features and fixtures while preserving the original elegance, such as the hand-carved walnut paneling. Pembrooke & Ives assured that the amenities offerings, including the wine tasting room and media screening room, are elegant & refined with touches of modernity.